All Discussions Tagged 'business' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best way to get extra money for a cafe business

Hi Folks,I heard about few apps that provide you money for your work in no time. They provide you money in advance which you can payback la…

Started by Echoinnovate IT

0 Sep 11, 2022

what is the best choice?

I am a running a online store https://bestputters2021.com it is about putters and now I want to grow my business and start a new online sto…

Started by Dustin Arnold

0 Jan 19, 2021

HALF OFF This Upcoming Week's American Barista and Coffee Workshops

Join us next week (September 23-27) for for another incredible workshop with the experts at Bellissimo Coffee Advisors. Enjoy our world-cl…

Started by Justin Borge

0 Sep 16, 2019

Join us next week (September 23-27) for for another incredible workshop with the experts at Bellissimo Coffee Advisors. Enjoy our world-cl…

Started by Justin Borge

0 Sep 16, 2019

Started by Justin Borge

0 Sep 16, 2019

Roastery Acquisition Opportunity - Oregon

"Project Gorge Coffee", an iconic coffee roaster located outside of Portland, Oregon, is interested in selling to an existing company or in…

Started by Maggie Davis

0 Sep 12, 2019

Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

I would love to hear what you think the repercussions of the economy will mean to the coffee industry. I have my inclinations and will sha…

Started by javaqueen

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

Specialty Coffee truck for sale, espresso food truck catering, not la marzocco but a great machine UNIC Start a coffee business! Coffee food cart trailer truck

"This unit is ready to use! Coffee Truck for Sale! In excellent condition and ready to make money and start your own mobile coffee shop!"…

Started by David P

0 Aug 18, 2017

Start up list

Hello all.  I am sweating and getting head aches over my business plan, ok not really.  I am writing my plan and trying to get my start up…

Started by Mike D

4 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Alun Evans

Selling coffee from a bike?..

As a Starbucks barista, I'm trying to assess an opportunity that I learned from a friend of mine called "The Mobile Barista" www.TheMobileB

Started by Lisa Falcone

3 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Levi Andersen

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service