All Discussions Tagged 'brewing' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

cold brew methods for a shop setting

Hey all, So, I've spent about the last month and a half experimenting (off and on) with the whole cold-brew idea, and have finally settled…

Started by Adam Wilson

31 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by TJ Mort

Home Coffee Brewer

Hello,   As we get ready to start our new shop in Downtown Peoria, IL we are considering several FAQ's that we might receive.  One that jus…

Started by Ty Paluska

1 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Troy J Mallett

Pour over temperature methods.

Hey all, I know a lot of folks are using pour-over stations or chemex brewers in their cafes, so here's my question: How are you controlli…

Started by Adam Wilson

0 Apr 9, 2011

Call for photographs!

Hi all!   The SCAA Pro Dev Committee members and SMEs are putting the finishing touches on the presentations for classes to be delivered at…

Started by Ellie Matuszak

4 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Brady

Best hot water tower?

I'm looking for a reliable 2 gallon hot water tower for manual brewing.  Anyone have any recommendations based on your experience?  What do…

Started by teresa pilarz

5 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Deferio

For the coffee drinker, not the coffee lover

I want to get my boyfriend a new coffee maker for Christmas. His is all nasty and dirty and he doesn't even know how awful it is. Here's th…

Started by Ann

4 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

Bunn Trifecta First Impression

I work for Prima Coffee in Louisville, KY,  and yesterday Bunn brought in a Trifecta to our office to demonstrate it for us and let us play…

Started by Kirk Williams

0 Jul 1, 2010

I am trying to make a kyoto style iced coffee maker, any suggestions?

I have been researching Kyoto iced coffee towers for a bit now and haven't found much about them.  They are about $150-$400 depending on ho…

Started by Alex Stoffregen

1 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

Brew Methods

This is a marvelous website that is simply links to various shops and how they recommend brewing various methods.  Videos, pages, and photo…

Started by Daniel Williamson

0 Apr 5, 2010

Turkish and Ethiopian

What is the different between Turkish brewing method and Ethiopian brewing method? I found it similar.. But anyway, is it really has any di…

Started by Louise

8 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Turkish Coffee World

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service