All Discussions Tagged 'brewing' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brand new Clover Coffee Machine for sale

Hi everyone! I have a brand new, still in the box, Clover machine (Starbucks bought them out, you can't buy them anywhere else!). The Clove…

Started by Sarah Elizabeth

0 Aug 8, 2017

Brand new Clover machine for sale

Hi everyone! brand new to barista exchange. Just joined because I work in construction and I actually have a brand new, still in the box Cl…

Started by Sarah Elizabeth

0 Aug 3, 2017

Water Testing Kit

Hi, does anyone know of a water testing kit that tests for all aspects of the SCAA water quality standards (chlorine, TDS, calcium, alkalin…

Started by Simon McGorman

0 May 1, 2015

Cold Coffee Brewing Methods

So basically, my question is, what is the best way to make iced coffee using an equal ratio of coffee to water as regular brewed coffee?I'm…

Started by Josh Aldy

7 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Jackie Smith

Looking for a great cold brew recipe.

Howdy, ya'll. I'm interested in checking out cold brew (toddy) recipes from other folks. Share 'em here!

Started by Lisa Kettyle

3 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Jim Almo

Home brewing machines

I only drink coffee at home when I'm entertaining, otherwise I'm drinking in the shop.  And when I do brew at home, I just use a chemex, ae…

Started by Daniel Williamson

3 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Daniel Williamson

Water

Hi all, Coffee is about 98% water. I am curious if anyone has any best practice water filtration suggestions for the home. I am used to wo…

Started by John Socks

7 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Keith Eckert

Slow decaf pour overs

What have you all done to combat decaf coffee dripping too slow in the Hario V60s?  We use a med-dk water processed Decaf and typically gri…

Started by teresa pilarz

17 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Eric Schaefer

BONMAC halogen station

Where could I find the Bonmac halogen stations for siphon pots? I found a site off of the Blue Bottle site but it is in Japanese? Can these…

Started by victoria fallon

9 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by victoria fallon

Clever Coffee Dripper: Looking for the Perfect Technique

Hello All,   I own and use numerous coffee brewing systems. My two current faves are the Chemex and the Aeropress brew systems. I've got a…

Started by Paul

1 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service