All Discussions Tagged 'best' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lose Weight With Happy Smart Coffee

Do you want to lose weight and enjoy good health? Well, smart coffee is quite helpful to shed the extra weight. Presence of natural ingredi…

Started by Date Site Url Email_id User name

0 Oct 20, 2019

Best Coffee in Southeast

My wife and I are celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversary this weekend by going on a coffee adventure! We're starting in Asheville, NC and…

Started by Benjamin Curfman

7 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Larz Robison

Epiphany Espresso

Anyone remember their epiphany shot? The first shot that opens up your world to the possibilities of espresso that you had never before con…

Started by Stephen Cadieux

6 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Rebeka Hosford

Fahrenheit Coffee

Hey All, I am currently in the process of opening Fahrenheit Coffee in Toronto. The focus of it will be education!! It will be a forum for…

Started by Sameer Mohamed

0 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Sameer Mohamed

Best Bay Area(california) coffee shops

I recently moved back to the Bay Area, and I'm trying to hunt down some of best coffee shops around. I realize there are quite a few good s…

Started by Dustin DeMers

4 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Ginamarie Gianandrea

What is your favourite Single Origin coffee bean?

Mine at the moment is the old favourite Yirgacheffe. Better than Bali methinks. However Bali indonesian is very smooth. Yirg' better though…

Started by Steve Lomax

33 Jan 24, 2010

Best to coffee to buy in the grocery store?

So because most of my friends know I'm such a coffee snob and I get beans from my cafe...they often ask me what is the best coffee to buy i…

Started by Matt

32 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Chris Tellez

Forza Coffee Company - Downtown Puyallup, WA

Which do you value more, the experience and interaction with who ever is running the coffee shop, or the quality of the product you receive…

Started by Bryan Reynolds

0 Nov 9, 2009

Caffe ADAMO

Caffe Adamo was voted the 3rd best coffee shop in Western Washington in King 5 Evening Magazines Best of Western Washington 2009!!! (#1 for…

Started by Jeff

0 Nov 4, 2009

Starry Night Bakery & Coffeehouse

An Eccentric Coffeehouse born from a bakery... so you know the sweets are to die for! Voted CARROLLS BEST Coffeehouse - 2009 Voted CARROLL…

Started by Shannon Clarke

0 Oct 31, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service