All Discussions Tagged 'Probat' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Coffee in Wisconsin?

Since moving back to to my home state of Wisconsin, many people have been asking me about my opinions of Wisconsin coffee roasters and co…

Started by Brett Pavia

2 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Brett Pavia

Probat UG22 FOR SALE with Afterburner and Electrostatic Precipitator

Probat UG22 Coffee Roaster, pre 1958 Regularly maintained, fully operational with new probes & Cropster data logging. ​ Includes :  spa…

Started by John Nishiyama

0 Jul 13, 2016

15 KG Joper Coffee Roaster & afterburner - $41000 (Vancouver) WA

Joper 15 kg coffee roaster and International Roasting Systems afterburner for sale.Roaster was purchased in 2012 in very good condition a…

Started by Marko Johnson

2 May 30, 2016
Reply by Marko Johnson

Wanted Coffee Roaster Probat or dietrich

Hi im in the market for a Probat or dietrich coffee roaster. Please contact me at moavcoffee@gmail.com with any info you might have.  Than…

Started by Jeff

0 Oct 19, 2015

Moving a UG15... Tips?

We've received our UG15 and now need to get it off of the pallet safely so it can be placed in its rightful location. Does anyone have expe…

Started by La Sra Robles

1 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Mark Hayward

Probat L12 for sale

We have a loved and trusted Probat L12 for sale. We are the second owners and have been roasting on it since 2009. The roaster is in great…

Started by Nick Bimmerle

1 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Nick Bimmerle

Probat L12 & Probatino for sale

Probat L12 set up for propane, 2007 model, 12 kg, first hand, excellent condition, fitted with frequency inverter for rpm regulation.  Prob…

Started by Andreas Karotsieris

3 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Greg Jones

Height of Probat L5 (with Hopper)

Does anyone know what the height of a Probat L5 (with hopper) is?  

Started by Ambrose Tham

0 Feb 1, 2012

Looking for a used Probatino, Probatone 5 or Diedrich IR3, IR5 for sale

I'm interested to hear from you if you have the above available for sale. Thanks!

Started by Ambrose Tham

0 Dec 28, 2011

WTB 5Kilo and Afterburner

I am wanting to purchase 5kilo Probat, Ambex, or Diedrich roaster and afterburner.  We are located int he Seattle area.

Started by Keith Eckert

1 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Don Vining

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service