All Discussions Tagged 'Marketing' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Marketing advice needed

Hi all, My friend and I are searching for an advertising company for the promotion of her new Cafe. It is located in Toronto. We need to pu…

Started by Mark Effen

0 Oct 8, 2018

Facebook Marketing Ideas

I am in charge of marketing for our coffee shop and I am looking for some fun ideas to try via Facebook to reach out to customers and engag…

Started by Chelsea Eddy

4 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by The Fingo

Positioning Of The Mind

As stated by Al Reis and Jack Trout in their classic text..."Marketing is in it's essence Positioning of the Mind." This is a fundamental l…

Started by David Stellwagen

2 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Derryl Reid

Looking for custom printed Airpot sleeves

Does anybody know where I could get custom printed sleeves that go onto Airpots? The aipots I have are the self services ones you put your…

Started by Derryl Reid

4 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Derryl Reid

Marketing.

We are a new coffee shop, we haven't quite been open 4 months. When we opened we decided that we wanted a soft opening to get our feet on t…

Started by Kevin

10 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Samantha Bako

Question: $1 Short Drip Brew at Starbucks....

By now I am sure you have heard about or read about Starbucks new promotion to offer an 8-ounce cup of brewed coffee for $1, with free refi…

Started by Spencer

4 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by ray peck

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service