All Discussions Tagged 'Grinder' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mahlkonig Guatemala grinder - $1600

Mahlkonig is known for making the best commercial coffee grinders on the market. Sturdy, fast, consistent grind, durable, user friendly. Th…

Started by Christos Andrews

0 Feb 6, 2017

La Marzocco Swift with Ceramic Burrs

I have for sale a La Marzocco swift grinder with ceramic burrs (about halfway through their life cycle. A few minor scuffs on the exterior…

Started by Brandon Beneventi

0 Nov 15, 2016

Mahlkonig Guatemala Coffee Grinder For Sale

Hello All, I have a Mahlkonig Guatemala Coffee Grinder for sale. Used but in great shape. Hardly any cosmetic wear.  $1250 OBO. I will hap…

Started by Nathanael Kaiser

3 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Pedro Calcaño

Best grinder for retail beans?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good front counter grinder to grind customers beans? We are using BUNN G3 and need a faster upgr…

Started by Jason

14 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Jackie Smith

Mazzer Robur E grinder problems....

Hi all,    I just had to post after reading and seeing all the talent and intelligence on the boards. My issue is a difficult diagnoses ove…

Started by Peach

45 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by David Mills

K30 grind adjustment question...

So I got the Vario K30 WBC grinder and I wanted to ask if anyone knows a hack on adjusting the burrs without the special tool? I am at 0 no…

Started by Jason Campbell

1 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by will frith

Grindmaster 875 for Espresso?

Does anyone have any experience with the Grindmaster 875 for use with espresso?  I see them used here and there and noticed you can get the…

Started by Matthew

4 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Bryan Wray

Astoria Grinder that only turns on when it wants to

So a shop down the road from me has a problem, and if I can fix it they will pay me in buttons and spro.   They have an older (early 90's?)…

Started by John Mr. Johnson

2 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by luke leffel

My Initial Thoughts on the Baratza Vario.

Well, I sold my Mini Jolly, and bought myself one of those shnazzy Varios. These are my initial thoughts. I really like how small it is. Ha…

Started by Jason Dominy

1 May 19, 2010
Reply by Jim Sherlock

SOLD - Two Grinders - La Pavoni & Fiorenzato- Get Both for $250!

Two used grinders for sale The first is a La Pavoni Coffee Grinder with Semi-Automatic Controls * Manufactured in Italy * Grinds 13.2 Pound…

Started by Dominique Mccall

5 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Jack Bunn

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service