All Discussions Tagged 'French' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Femoka 5 group espresso machine

I have a vintage French Femoka 5 group espresso machine for sale. The person I bought it from told me it was from the 40s and they brought…

Started by Josh

0 Aug 20, 2017

Need to bloom in drip vs. full immersion brewing

I had a lovely chat with the trainer from New Harvest Coffee today, and we had a small variance of opinion on this topic. From my understan…

Started by Daniel Demers

3 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Brady

How do you explain pour over to customers?

I am just curious about this. I'm not sure if a discussion has already been started on this, frankly I'm too lazy to check! When a customer…

Started by Phil Roberts

18 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by John P

Offering chemex

Hey guys. At the shop I work for, we currently brew our coffee by-the-cup on a v60 pourover bar. We've recently been using French press mor…

Started by Christos Andrews

2 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Christos Andrews

Brewing Chemex for Airpot?

I am working on my menu in my shop, and am trying to decide about my brewing offerings. I will be having a pourover bar, rather than airpot…

Started by Paul Yates

13 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Paul Yates

Science behind French Press (and other hand brewing methods)

We recently started brewing all of our coffee with a French press and we've noticed an immediate improvement to the quality of our coffee.…

Started by Fred Lie

1 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Ricky Sutton

How do you all serve a french press during busy retail operations

I am opening a coffee house in August and I want to get customers to order a French press serving of whatever fresh roast is available. Do…

Started by Bwynn

9 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Carrie

French Press Techniques

Here's a trivial & nerdy inquiry: After adding hot water into the French Press (or press pot), and after stirring the grounds, ...Do yo…

Started by WAG

9 Jan 31, 2008
Reply by Peter Tam

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service