All Discussions Tagged 'For' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roastery for Sale (turnkey-ready to roast, Seattle)

This is a fully operational coffee roastery in a leased space in Seattle - including espresso machine, 3 compartment sink, packaging equipm…

Started by Will

0 Jan 11, 2023

For sale: Diedrich IR3 Roaster, 2009

Purchased new in 2009, this sweet little roaster has done it all from Esmeralda Gesha to Natural Ethiopians. From the lightest tea-like nua…

Started by Stickman

6 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by Stickman

1980's Diedrich 12K FOR SALE

SORRY IF THIS IS HARD TO READ. FOR SOME REASON ALL OF THE SPACES IN MY POST ARE AUTOMATICALLY REMOVED. Diedrich IR12, with NI 9211 DAQ Manu…

Started by Ralph Flanders

0 Aug 10, 2016

FOR SALE - 2008 La Marzocco GB5 - White

2008 La Marzocco GB5 for sale - $6,900.00 OBO Machine is a White GB5 Height (in) 22 Width (in)  38 Depth (in)  25 Weight (lbs) 201 Voltage…

Started by BBC

0 Jul 19, 2016

FOR SALE - PRIMO COFFEE ROASTER WITH DATA LOGGER

PRIMO COFFEE ROASTER WITH CYCLONE. The batch capacity is 35lb Green coffee. The roaster electrical is 110v=25.5 amps and the Gas supplied i…

Started by Don Raul

0 Jul 14, 2016

Height of Probat L5 (with Hopper)

Does anyone know what the height of a Probat L5 (with hopper) is?  

Started by Ambrose Tham

0 Feb 1, 2012

Looking for a used Probatino, Probatone 5 or Diedrich IR3, IR5 for sale

I'm interested to hear from you if you have the above available for sale. Thanks!

Started by Ambrose Tham

0 Dec 28, 2011

Rancilio Classe 8 DE Tall 2GP Demo Machine

I have a Brand New (Demo) machine that we used at the SCAA as a demo. Rancilio Classe 8 DE Tall. Full Manufacturer's warranty. $7,400.00 A…

Started by David Stellwagen

0 May 12, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service