All Discussions Tagged 'Cup' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question: Demitasse with a P

Just out of curiosity does anyone know anything about these types of cups?    It has a P on it like a flower and Italy written below the P.…

Started by Matthew

1 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

The Celtic Cup Coffee House is one year old now!

Well we did it, we made it through our first year!We had a great week of celebrating. We had specials all week leading up to Saturday with…

Started by Denise Smith

1 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

Send Ben to World Cup Tasters Championship in Cologne, Germany!

Calling all BARISTAS! Ben Kaminsky was a last minute entry in the US Cup Tasters Championship in Atlanta last month. In a tight, multiple h…

Started by Sarah Dooley

1 May 13, 2009
Reply by Natasha Weiss

Drink Size Poll

For an Americano, would you please tell me briefly what size to-go cups your shop uses for Small, Med and Large, and how many shots for eac…

Started by John

24 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by JmyWhsprs

Nordic Cup!?

Hi guys, My girlfriend and I have officially begun saving money to get to Iceland for the Nordic Cup in September. This will be my first ti…

Started by Jay Lijewski (TacomaPenna)

0 Nov 7, 2008

Dosing for drip coffee

My current dilemma i s that i am not a math whiz and have no way of knowing if our drip practices are the best. At my shop we currently bre…

Started by Justin Mills

10 Mar 1, 2008
Reply by Z Bancroft

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service