All Discussions Tagged 'Coffee' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cups and Lids

Hello everyone.  I am staring a coffee shop in Granbury, Texas.  This is a new endeavor for me.  Can someone recommend a good cost efficien…

Started by Paradise Coffee

15 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Jason Duncan

Coda Coffee Named “Roaster of the Year” by Roast Magazine

Denver-based Coda Coffee joins an elite list of the finest roasters in the world. Today, Roast Magazine announced that it has selected Coda…

Started by Molly Koch

1 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by william ( Papa Smurf ) whitaker

Need Halloween Ideas (slasher or zombie preferred)

I just learned that a zombie-slasher themed haunted house is moving next door that brings about 20,000 people.  My staff and I want to get…

Started by Adroc

9 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by John P

Furthering one's coffee involvement in Portland, OR...

Hi all, I'm a barista in Portland, Oregon. I've been in the industry for four or five years now and am curious to hear how some of you be…

Started by Joseph Stout

6 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Cathy Zellmer

Probat L12 & Probatino for sale

Probat L12 set up for propane, 2007 model, 12 kg, first hand, excellent condition, fitted with frequency inverter for rpm regulation.  Prob…

Started by Andreas Karotsieris

3 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Greg Jones

Machine of Choice

I've been recently doing a lot of research in order to get the best overall commercial espresso machine.. I was fond of the Elektra Aletta…

Started by Caffeine

5 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Brady

Decaf espresso, utilizing every aspect.

The thought of a "perfect" cup of 'Decaf' espresso might sound more like an oxymoron than a reasonable thought, but happy customers, means…

Started by Branden J. Bresson

3 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by will frith

Green Beans for sale- Guatemalan Single Origin

I am bringing my product state-side, I am the son of coffee farmers in Guatemala and have recently gotten into the business. I have the vol…

Started by Diego Vizcaino

2 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Diego Vizcaino

Ethiopia hosts international coffee conference

Ethiopia hosts international coffee conference Are you likely to be in Ethiopia in the early part of November? If so, you might want to swi…

Started by Biniam Taye

0 Nov 5, 2012

Caffe Streets

Caffe Streets

Started by CRV

0 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Chris Hooton

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service