All Discussions Tagged 'Coffee' (126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Human Bean: Coffee Franchises that Serve More Customers

Being a coffee franchisee is an easy and fun business to indulge in. Serving gourmet coffee in your own coffee shop can be a fruitful busin…

Started by Billy Flores

0 May 11

Complete Mobile Coffee Bar

Hey! We have a fully functional mobile coffee bar with top of the line equipment all in perfect working order for sale. Coffee bar includes…

Started by Richard

0 Apr 6

NYC Networking

Hi, all! I run a hospitality agency associated with TrueBrew Coffee & Tea Outfitters that specializes in in-office speciality coffee a…

Started by Kate

0 Feb 23

NYC Networking

Hi, all! I run a hospitality agency associated with TrueBrew Coffee & Tea Outfitters that specializes in in-office speciality coffee a…

Started by Kate

0 Feb 23

NYC Networking

Started by Kate

0 Feb 23

Coffee, good or bad for health?

Though I am a coffeee lover and can't live without it. I usely drunk 6 -7 cups of black coffee in a day. My day starts with coffee and ends…

Started by Branden Ashton

0 Feb 22

Different Types of Coffee Products

Big Train Chai Products Califia Almond Milk Ghirardelli Chocolate Sauce Monin Syrup Concentrate

Started by Branden Ashton

0 Jan 2

Best Coffee in Wisconsin?

Since moving back to to my home state of Wisconsin, many people have been asking me about my opinions of Wisconsin coffee roasters and co…

Started by Brett Pavia

2 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Brett Pavia

For Sale - Coffee Trailer

I have for sale a turn key coffee trailer complete with Espresso, Brewed Coffee, Vintage Soda Fountain, breakfast equipment and 10k generat…

Started by Jay @ Circle City Coffee

0 Jul 19, 2016

FOR SALE - PRIMO COFFEE ROASTER WITH DATA LOGGER

PRIMO COFFEE ROASTER WITH CYCLONE. The batch capacity is 35lb Green coffee. The roaster electrical is 110v=25.5 amps and the Gas supplied i…

Started by Don Raul

0 Jul 14, 2016

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2017   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service