All Discussions Tagged 'Coffee' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Sale: 2010 Diedrich IR-12. Mint Condition.

For sale is a VERY lightly used Diedrich IR 12 Coffee Roaster with infrared burners and set up for propane. It has been used at about 10% t…

Started by Dave Dawson

6 May 1, 2020
Reply by Wendell Schloneger

Manual Commercial Coffee Grinder - Red ~ 7Hundred JX-AC Top brand & quality - Buy Today!

Now you can afford to buy that home Coffee Grinder you have always wanted.  Buy one for home and one for the workplace. View Manual Cof…

Started by Coffee Bean Comrades

0 Nov 15, 2019

1994 Diedrich IR-12 for Sale - Chicago

Roaster was completely overhauled in 2016, then lightly used for 18 months in 2017 and 2018.  Set up for natural gas. Very clean and relia…

Started by Scott Taradash

3 May 17, 2019
Reply by David Kock

Different Types of Coffee Products

Big Train Chai Products Califia Almond Milk Ghirardelli Chocolate Sauce Monin Syrup Concentrate

Started by Branden Ashton

2 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Olivia Muller

The Human Bean: Coffee Franchises that Serve More Customers

Being a coffee franchisee is an easy and fun business to indulge in. Serving gourmet coffee in your own coffee shop can be a fruitful busin…

Started by Billy Flores

0 May 11, 2017

Complete Mobile Coffee Bar

Hey! We have a fully functional mobile coffee bar with top of the line equipment all in perfect working order for sale. Coffee bar includes…

Started by Richard

0 Apr 6, 2017

NYC Networking

Hi, all! I run a hospitality agency associated with TrueBrew Coffee & Tea Outfitters that specializes in in-office speciality coffee a…

Started by Kate

0 Feb 23, 2017

NYC Networking

Hi, all! I run a hospitality agency associated with TrueBrew Coffee & Tea Outfitters that specializes in in-office speciality coffee a…

Started by Kate

0 Feb 23, 2017

NYC Networking

Started by Kate

0 Feb 23, 2017

Coffee, good or bad for health?

Though I am a coffeee lover and can't live without it. I usely drunk 6 -7 cups of black coffee in a day. My day starts with coffee and ends…

Started by Branden Ashton

0 Feb 22, 2017

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service