All Discussions Tagged 'Barista' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barista Hands - Best gloves for the job

I'm considering picking up a pair of gloves to protect my hands at work. I'm beginning to get the calluses on my fingers. Not usually a pro…

Started by Terrance Engstrom

1 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

Barista WANTED Tullahoma, Tennessee

The Celtic Cup Coffee House currently has an opening for a trained Barista. We use the methods taught by The American Barista and Coffee Sc…

Started by Denise Smith

0 Jan 13, 2014

Badass Baristas

What is everyone's most awesome coffee experience? This could be a story about yourself, or someone you worked with, or someone who served…

Started by Benjamin Ripley

0 Dec 28, 2012

Looking For a Job :)

Good Day Everyone,                    Hi, My name is Michael Aron Sy from the Philippines, I'm a fresh graduate of BS HRM at the Lyceum of…

Started by Michael Aron Trajano Sy

2 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Michael Aron Trajano Sy

Barista Style -- Uniform or No Uniform?

I am curious about how others feel regarding a mandatory uniform for employees. I have been to many coffee shops in the PDX (portland, oreg…

Started by Paul Michael Richardson

6 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Emily Wiersma

Contracting a Barista w/cart

I am an employee of a bookstore where we have a lot of traffic. They have never incorporated a coffee selling area into the store and I bel…

Started by Will Hanisko

6 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Neal

Santa Barbara, CA. looking for Specialty Coffee Barista

Handlebar Coffee Roasters has been open in Santa Barbara, CA. for 4 months. WE are growing so rapidly, we are looking to expand our Team an…

Started by Kim Anderson

1 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Alison Powers

Looking for work

I just moved here to Portland a month ago. I'm looking for work at a shop where I can really flex my coffee skills. I've worked in the indu…

Started by Ben McMurray

1 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Aaron Silagy

Member Points Leaderboard

Hi everyone, I wanted to give a shout out to the member points leaders and expose anyone who is not aware of this feature to it. Basically…

Started by Matt Milletto

36 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Bryan Wray

New approach to staffing

Hey,   I have a business proposal that I'd love some feedback on. A quick background is that, at least in Sweden, coffee shops prefer havin…

Started by Peter Dahl

1 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service