All Discussions Tagged '' (86)

← Back to Coffee Shops
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Starting a Coffee Shop

Hello My name is Stephen. I am very new to this site and this is my first discussion. Hope I ma posting in the right area. I am fairly new…

Started by Stephen Oladokun

0 Jan 26, 2017

Origin Trip to my farm in Dota, Costa Rica in January 2015

Hello, everybody!  Here is something to consider if you agree with me that business is getting tougher by the day:  You need to get ahead o…

Started by Matias Zeledon

0 Sep 27, 2014

Employee Manual

I'm opening in November and want to make sure my employees know exactly what is expected of them from the first day we open. Do any owners/…

Started by Michael Canton

4 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by sandy hughes

Two Group or 3? What are the defining factors?

Hi All,   I've been collating information for my coffee shop (still a few months away). I have to decide whether to go for a 2 group or a 3…

Started by Dav

7 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

POS System

I'm looking for a POS system for a cafe, any thoughts on pro's and con's of what's out there?

Started by clint newlan

11 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Michael B.

Web Shopping Carts: Shopify or Custom?

For those of you selling on-line, are you using a custom built cart, an off the rack cart, or one of the cloud based carts like Shopify? We…

Started by David Myers

1 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

Trip to origin in Dota/Costa Rica

Hello, fellow coffee shop owners!   I would like to invite you to our Coffee Course, from Seed to Green in Dota/Costa Rica. The course is 7…

Started by Matias Zeledon

0 Aug 1, 2011

Mazzer Robur conical burrs

What the usefull life of a set of Mazzer Robur conical burrs? I was told it was 1,600 lbs. but just replaced them after 1,200 lbs. due to t…

Started by Paul Tostberg

1 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Flavia Celidonio Pogliani

Measuring Syrups

Hi all, I would appreciate any information or opinions my fellow coffee mates have regarding measuring syrups for espresso drinks.   I use…

Started by Sue Harnly

2 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Jordan Jed

How To Handle Snobbish Coffee Shop Employees- jitterygoat.com Amusing!

The following is an article (author unknown) from http://jitterygoat.com that I found to be humorous.  You may not find it to be that way. …

Started by Ken Idskou

8 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by christopher myers

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service