All Discussions Tagged '' (21)

← Back to Barista Competitors
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sig Drinks???

Just wondering whether anyone wanted to share their ideas on developing signature drinks? Where do you look for initial ideas/inspiration?…

Started by Dale Harris

11 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by paul vincent c. asuncion

Caffe Culture Barista Challenge

Hi Guys  Sorry for the shameful plug but for any of you that are UK based, the Caffe Culture Show has launched a brand new competition this…

Started by Caffe Culture Show

0 Mar 14, 2012

2011 USBC Regional Competitions

Hi Everyone- We are working on finalizing the 2011 USBC regional schedule. I wanted to remind everyone though that competitions will not be…

Started by Marcus Boni

0 Aug 26, 2010

WBC rule changes

Hey folks :) For those of you who have competed already (Mexico, Canada, El Salvador) how did you find the rule changes? Did you end up do…

Started by Laura Perry

6 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Brady

Terrakeramik Ceramic Cups

Hey guys, I know many of us already know about the quality Terrakeramik cups that grace many o competition tables, but thought I'd remind u…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Suhaimie Sukiman

barista championships: hygiene

i need your opinion on this: if someone were to make a big hygienic mistake, would that lead to serious loss of points (almost as a sanctio…

Started by Isa Verschraegen

2 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Randy Harrell

Signature drink with ginger tea?

Does anyone have experience making a signature drink with tea as an ingredient?

Started by Don Southworth

2 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Lazar Glasnović

Midwest Regional Barista Competition

Oct. 31-Nov. 1!! BE THERE!! Compete out of region if you must!! This will be a great weekend filled with all of the midwestern hospitality…

Started by Joe Marrocco

0 Oct 15, 2009

NW Regionals held at Seattle coffee fest Sept 24th-27th

Hey, don't know if anyone else has had trouble finding out info on Regionals, but if you still need to register and had a horrible time try…

Started by Bre

0 Aug 24, 2009

prep time in competition

I'm preparing for my first competition, I know how important prep time is, but I'm not really sure of my limits or what's most important. I…

Started by Jaimie Rae Weidner

5 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Dallas Fowler

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service