Joseph Robertson's Discussions (711)

Discussions Replied To (589) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Will, Well I have a customer that will pay anything for this "white coffee" so I…"

Joseph Robertson replied Dec 23, 2012 to How to grind the green coffee beans?

44 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Jason, the first thing as a Barista / owner of my business I had to adjust to and /…"

Joseph Robertson replied Jan 30, 2012 to what customer requests do you say no to?

102 Jan 30, 2012

"Jay, A very inspiring response for David or anyone looking to move to the next level…"

Joseph Robertson replied Sep 23, 2011 to Barista Training Schools

67 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Dirk

"Finally got around to reading it. Great post Bry. Proof again how fortunate miKe is…"

Joseph Robertson replied Jul 20, 2011 to How to manually tell when to stop a shot

28 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Emily Wiersma

"John, Thank you for bringing this conversation/topic back around to where it belongs…"

Joseph Robertson replied Jul 8, 2011 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011

"Nice synopses Christos. Base Line. Find your own base line."

Joseph Robertson replied Jul 5, 2011 to How to manually tell when to stop a shot

28 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Emily Wiersma

"Taste it. Watch the flow. Nice and syrupy. Stop shot. Taste it. Repeat to taste."

Joseph Robertson replied Jul 4, 2011 to How to manually tell when to stop a shot

28 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Emily Wiersma

"Very true............. The less you move the shots before applying the art the bette…"

Joseph Robertson replied Mar 29, 2011 to Pull the shot directly into the mug, or into shot glasses?

31 Mar 29, 2011

"Brady, I think I just got spammed by a pro.....Is Julie a man or a woman or spambot.…"

Joseph Robertson replied Mar 29, 2011 to What do you think about Coffee Shop Manager POS?

52 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Denise Smith

"Jordon, You have some nice points but Jack is right on here. I have owned and worked…"

Joseph Robertson replied Mar 29, 2011 to Barista Training Schools

67 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Dirk

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service