Sue Harnly's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sue.... My opinion is that it is more about the grinder. Make sure you get a good…"

Sue Harnly replied Oct 17, 2015 to Home Espresso Machine

6 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by mali sunan

"For some reason, I stopped getting email notices that new people had replied to my o…"

Sue Harnly replied Jul 18, 2013 to Recommendations for my customers for home espresso machines.....

22 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by Diana Hills

"Interesting post Mike."

Sue Harnly replied Nov 29, 2012 to Recommendations for my customers for home espresso machines.....

22 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by Diana Hills

"I agree Brady. I see people buy the cheaper home machines and then use their little…"

Sue Harnly replied Nov 25, 2012 to Recommendations for my customers for home espresso machines.....

22 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by Diana Hills

"thank you Daniel! I appreciate your input!"

Sue Harnly replied Nov 25, 2012 to Recommendations for my customers for home espresso machines.....

22 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by Diana Hills

"Thanks Olivier, That is exactly the kind of information i am looking for. and i agre…"

Sue Harnly replied Jul 20, 2012 to Number of hours and best time for these hours for the coffee shop owner.

2 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Sue Harnly

"Thanks Tom!!! I appreciate your input!"

Sue Harnly replied Feb 9, 2012 to Quick input needed about how much brewed coffee to plan on for a local Fun Run

5 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Jason Shipley

"Hi Ron! Thank you so much for your input and your questions....it all helps me to th…"

Sue Harnly replied Feb 9, 2012 to Quick input needed about how much brewed coffee to plan on for a local Fun Run

5 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Jason Shipley

"Thanks so much everyone for your ideas and feedback. This has been very helpful as i…"

Sue Harnly replied Jun 19, 2011 to How much can an owner expect of a Manager and how much are they compensated(paid/benefits etc)

9 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Denise Smith

"Thanks Mike, John and Christos! Much to consider i know and never a black and white…"

Sue Harnly replied Apr 21, 2011 to Wait time for a drink?

13 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by olivier dutil

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service