Wilson Hines's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I also have something like 25 invites, so if you know anybody who needs an invite se…"

Wilson Hines replied Dec 9, 2009 to Are any of you on Google Wave? Using Waves to talk coffee?

24 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Mike M

"I see there is a growing community of BE members on Google Wave. For those of you wh…"

Wilson Hines replied Nov 25, 2009 to Are any of you on Google Wave? Using Waves to talk coffee?

24 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Mike M

"Bob & Ray: I went to the Born site and to the Clarks (Zappos.com) site and wow.…"

Wilson Hines replied May 18, 2009 to What shoes do you wear while working?

60 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Terika

"I don't mean to hijack this with "stories from the dark side" but my wifey's mother…"

Wilson Hines replied May 17, 2009 to Hire a former starbucks manager?

28 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"One $B person comes to mind specifically to me. There was a young lady that went to…"

28 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"In this job climate and if your hiring I would find it hard to turn someone away bec…"

28 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"Jesse the wifey and I just had this conversation today, that it would be real easy t…"

Wilson Hines replied May 16, 2009 to Spromance

10 May 21, 2009
Reply by Eldad Yogev

"I'm in. I will start in the morning with a review I am working on for roaster's club…"

Wilson Hines replied Oct 17, 2008 to The brew method profile experiment

3 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Wilson Hines

"Fantastic podcast. With other podcast out there, it would seem that the first few po…"

Wilson Hines replied Sep 3, 2008 to Barista Exchange Podcast - #1

8 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

"After Trevor and Rita, I want to amend: Like Rita and Trevor, the very first good co…"

Wilson Hines replied Aug 28, 2008 to How did it start for you?

11 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Richard Penney

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service