paulito's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"one thing that truely twists my panties at work is when i catch people dumping hot,…"

paulito replied May 15, 2009 to What IRKS you while you work?

90 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by James Perini

"very cool link! thanks for the post!!!"

paulito replied May 7, 2009 to some interesting info

3 May 7, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

"oh well, perhaps seattle then!!! "

paulito replied May 6, 2009 to What do you think of High Tech espresso machines?

18 May 25, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"true, but all kidding aside i think this sort of usefull, practical innovation and a…"

paulito replied May 6, 2009 to What do you think of High Tech espresso machines?

18 May 25, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"id throw down 18k just so i dont have to bend over or get on my knees to watch the e…"

18 May 25, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"thanks for the twitter info! i was stoked on how refreshingly "low tech" that machin…"

18 May 25, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"have you seen the slayer espresso machines? im haveing trouble figureing out how muc…"

18 May 25, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"im planning on going and have never attended one either. ive also applied for the mi…"

paulito replied May 1, 2009 to Anyone attending Coffee fest Las Vegas 2009?

6 May 2, 2009
Reply by Dave

"true that!!!! im horribly guilty of fantasizing about rolling my condoment bar right…"

paulito replied Apr 17, 2009 to red espresso?

26 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Stacy Wofford

"super cool, thanks for the input! id like to try it but im currently working on a 2…"

paulito replied Apr 17, 2009 to red espresso?

26 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Stacy Wofford

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service