The Village Bean's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"We have come to the conclusion the culprit is most definitely non-dairy whip - hence…"

The Village Bean replied Jun 15, 2010 to Properties of Ghirardelli Caramel Sauce?

10 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"If its the caramel, my guess would be it forms after cooling. Which is to say who le…"

The Village Bean replied Jun 8, 2010 to Properties of Ghirardelli Caramel Sauce?

10 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"No. We don't use the pump either - we work from a small nozzle bottle kept on top ou…"

The Village Bean replied Jun 8, 2010 to Properties of Ghirardelli Caramel Sauce?

10 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"David Rio all the way!"

The Village Bean replied Jan 1, 2010 to Looking for new Chai for the shop

54 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Moni Rai

"Thanks for the quick response - my husband Tony, (at the coffee shop right now) has…"

The Village Bean replied Aug 10, 2009 to Nuova Simonelli 2-group continuous flow problem

6 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Mickael

"How about "Double Dose?""

The Village Bean replied Jul 31, 2009 to Shop name feedback

13 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Our policy upon hiring is simply stated - no bellies, no cleavage, no ass crack."

The Village Bean replied Jul 26, 2009 to

just now

"Beautifully said! Hail to passion! "

The Village Bean replied Jul 25, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Ahhh, I always wondered what went through the minds of my employees when it happened…"

The Village Bean replied Jun 3, 2009 to what to do?

22 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

"I may have had a few rum and diet pepsi's way too many tonight - but I need to ask..…"

The Village Bean replied May 28, 2009 to Brewed coffee, whazat mean?

21 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service