Demian Luper's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Different tastes, different countries. Ask for a bica in Lisbon and you'll get a lon…"

Demian Luper replied May 17, 2010 to I can't wait to read the comments about this link.

38 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Chris

"I will recommend the Marais in general. It's a great part of Paris that often doesn'…"

Demian Luper replied Feb 23, 2010 to Good Coffee in Paris?

5 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Sean Maddox

"I don't know about any 3rd wavy places in Paris. But my rule for morning coffee in t…"

Demian Luper replied Feb 23, 2010 to Good Coffee in Paris?

5 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Sean Maddox

"Try Mont Blanc Gourmet, Dagoba, and Equal Exchange"

Demian Luper replied Feb 17, 2010 to Fair Trade Chocolate Sauces (for mochas, hot cocoa, etc.)... What are the best options?

13 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"I'm surprised that no one sees this is as a step forward for the US consumer. Sure,…"

Demian Luper replied Feb 17, 2010 to Starbucks And Burger King

7 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Demian Luper

"Isn't coffee also alkaline? This reminds me of an old issue of the Too Much Coffee…"

Demian Luper replied Feb 11, 2010 to At the risk of being vulgar...

8 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Jarred Hoffpauir

"My point is that if a company is basing its business model on the quality of its cof…"

Demian Luper replied Nov 12, 2009 to Best to coffee to buy in the grocery store?

32 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Chris Tellez

"I think we have to clarify "grocery store." Maybe I'm just spoiled here in the Yay A…"

Demian Luper replied Nov 12, 2009 to Best to coffee to buy in the grocery store?

32 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Chris Tellez

"It's funny how most of the specialty industry ignores the fact that instant coffee h…"

Demian Luper replied Oct 1, 2009 to Via instant coffee

21 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Jacob Casella

"My response was as arbitrary and vague as the whole question of when the sellout hap…"

Demian Luper replied Sep 16, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service