Richard Penney's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Yirgh Bench Maji Bifu,barely second crack; Tanzanean Peabery,dark; Sumatra Mandehlin…"

Richard Penney replied May 30, 2011 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"Chad, That is one of the best write ups that I have read. It gives a very good idea…"

Richard Penney replied Oct 24, 2010 to Why use a piston lever espresso machine?

32 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

"All I can say, is that 'if the throughput is less than two to three a minute per gro…"

Richard Penney replied Oct 18, 2010 to Why use a piston lever espresso machine?

32 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

"I missed the party but I did meet a couple of the folks from the group and a couple…"

Richard Penney replied Jun 5, 2010 to Coffee Fest meeting stations for BX members.

12 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Richard Penney

"Parking regulation warning.. According to a local news program; The city of Minneapo…"

Richard Penney replied Jun 2, 2010 to Coffee Fest meeting stations for BX members.

12 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Richard Penney

"Thanks for the update, I missed the post. I would still like to find a meet spot at…"

Richard Penney replied Jun 2, 2010 to Coffee Fest meeting stations for BX members.

12 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Richard Penney

"Hi Matt, did you find or devise a place to meet at the Mpls Coffee Fest? "

Richard Penney replied Jun 1, 2010 to Coffee Fest meeting stations for BX members.

12 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Richard Penney

"Now that sounds like a Great idea!!! Meet and go to a party!! Yes! -Richard"

Richard Penney replied Apr 12, 2010 to Coffee Fest meeting stations for BX members.

12 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Richard Penney

"I plan to find a likely spot in the MPLS Coffee Fest where folks might meet others f…"

Richard Penney replied Apr 9, 2010 to Coffee Fest meeting stations for BX members.

12 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Richard Penney

"Reply to Kathy, Sorry you took it in a way I did not foresee. I was not dissing your…"

Richard Penney replied Apr 7, 2010 to Cheap ass customers.

94 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service