Chris Y. Gaoiran's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"New opinions: I've had Toddy plenty of times in the past as reconstituted Cold Brew…"

Chris Y. Gaoiran replied Oct 23, 2009 to A coffee brewing revolution?

23 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"On the take away menu's, Love is described thusly: "The perfect drink for the perfec…"

Chris Y. Gaoiran replied Oct 19, 2009 to Standard milk choices for espresso drinks?

29 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Al Soto

"Brady, Whether it started out that way and we just carried it on as a tradition, or…"

Chris Y. Gaoiran replied Oct 19, 2009 to Standard milk choices for espresso drinks?

29 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Al Soto

"Hey Paul, For your reference, I have worked on the following 3-group machines, each…"

Chris Y. Gaoiran replied Oct 18, 2009 to And your Recommendation would be....

46 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Coffeehorse

"Brady, I'm definitely going to have to get some drinks with 2%/half whole-half half&…"

Chris Y. Gaoiran replied Oct 17, 2009 to Standard milk choices for espresso drinks?

29 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Al Soto

"Jay makes a good point that I've only recently been confident in expressing. Every…"

Chris Y. Gaoiran replied Oct 17, 2009 to Engaging baristas in the roasting process, barista to consumer education

8 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

"Can it brew? Probably. Is it a necessary appliance? Probably not. There are a couple…"

Chris Y. Gaoiran replied Oct 17, 2009 to A coffee brewing revolution?

23 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Damn, that was well thought out and well, smart. Good considerations. Cheers, Chris…"

Chris Y. Gaoiran replied Oct 16, 2009 to Standard milk choices for espresso drinks?

29 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Al Soto

"Huh. I've used an Oscar a couple of times and without really thinking about it I tre…"

Chris Y. Gaoiran replied Oct 16, 2009 to Problem cleaning grouphead on a Simonelli Nuova Oscar

6 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Graham

"Coffee Shop Manager Unless you have few offerings in your store, CSM has sub-menu af…"

Chris Y. Gaoiran replied Oct 16, 2009 to What do you think about Coffee Shop Manager POS?

52 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Denise Smith

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service