Josue Morales's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Elizabeth, your post called my attention since I'm a very picky person when it…"

Josue Morales replied Aug 22, 2012 to Necessary Experience

7 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by will frith

"Hey Tyler, I'll probably come by Venice on Friday afternoon, in any case, would it b…"

Josue Morales replied Jun 8, 2011 to Visiting LA & Chicago

8 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Lindsey

"Thank you everyone! See you soon, I'll try to make it to Intelligentsia on Friday an…"

Josue Morales replied Jun 7, 2011 to Visiting LA & Chicago

8 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Lindsey

"Thank you! It will be my pleasure to visit you."

Josue Morales replied Jun 6, 2011 to Visiting LA & Chicago

8 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Lindsey

"Its going steady, I think we're going to be seeing those $300 soon!  Ridiculous, I b…"

Josue Morales replied Feb 18, 2011 to Anyone following International Coffee Prices?

21 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"I'm really glad to read this conversation is picking up and that there is starting t…"

Josue Morales replied Feb 13, 2011 to Anyone following International Coffee Prices?

21 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"  This is actually a very good analysis of the situation with robusta (thanks for th…"

Josue Morales replied Jan 25, 2011 to Arabica Vs. Robusta.

12 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Justin Michael Terwilliger

"I've had some experience with 100% robusta. I was lucky enough to find a small lot s…"

Josue Morales replied Jan 24, 2011 to Arabica Vs. Robusta.

12 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Justin Michael Terwilliger

"Most Guatemalan Coffees achieve their sweet spot at a Full City. Reading in between…"

Josue Morales replied Dec 3, 2010 to Favorite Single Origin Dark Roast Coffees??

12 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Cathy Zellmer

"Absolutely. Washed coffees tend to remain consistent year after year. Dried coffee o…"

Josue Morales replied Nov 11, 2010 to What are "Washed" Coffees?

5 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service