Oscar Nyman's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Did you check out Oliver Strand's and FRSHGRNDs posts: http://tmagazine.blogs.nytime…"

Oscar Nyman replied Feb 16, 2011 to great coffee in Paris

8 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Mavin

"Hey Joseph, it was more of a question, I am not an experienced cupper. Maybe you or…"

Oscar Nyman replied Jan 23, 2011 to Arabica Vs. Robusta.

12 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Justin Michael Terwilliger

"I tried 100% "high quality"* Estate Indian Robusta at a recent WBC, it was brewed li…"

Oscar Nyman replied Jan 21, 2011 to Arabica Vs. Robusta.

12 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Justin Michael Terwilliger

"I have been working for Fogarolli at a couple of events: They are a pretty big busin…"

Oscar Nyman replied Jan 7, 2011 to Thinking about starting a mobile espresso business...like an ice cream truck, but with class and flair

35 May 31, 2016
Reply by Vincent LaVolpa

"  This is my favorite "CCTeam" quote, one of the few I actually understood:  :-) ...…"

Oscar Nyman replied Jan 7, 2011 to coffea cultura - Lost in Translation

3 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Kevin Ayers

":-)"

Oscar Nyman replied Jan 3, 2011 to cappuccino vs. latte

12 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by sage

"You'll probably get loads of different BXers view of what's right and what's not and…"

Oscar Nyman replied Jan 2, 2011 to cappuccino vs. latte

12 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by sage

"Sorry for gliding off-topic, Tommy was just caught in the middle of me responding to…"

Oscar Nyman replied Dec 19, 2010 to Honey Macchiato for the Holidays at Purest Café

50 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Tommy

"Ronette, with a risk of sounding snobby again  :-)  sorry, but I think that we in th…"

Oscar Nyman replied Dec 18, 2010 to Honey Macchiato for the Holidays at Purest Café

50 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Tommy

"Everybody has their taste,  I personally don't like drinks with such high sweetness,…"

Oscar Nyman replied Dec 17, 2010 to Honey Macchiato for the Holidays at Purest Café

50 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Tommy

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service