John Berkness's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it is really important for us to remember that our customers are people, eve…"

John Berkness replied Jul 6, 2011 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"I'm with Brady here, e straight onto the ice, as an iced drink there is definitely n…"

John Berkness replied Apr 4, 2011 to Iced Americanos

32 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Simon Taylor

"when you open your freezer, you know all that fog you see in the freezer. that's moi…"

John Berkness replied Jan 14, 2011 to Freezing whole bean coffee

14 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Happy New Year to you as well Sage. I hope my own ranting and bitching was taken wit…"

John Berkness replied Jan 9, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"Thanks man, that seems to be a pretty good perspective, ego checked. "

John Berkness replied Jan 6, 2011 to Do you ever check up on your wholesale clients.

7 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by John Berkness

"Our prices are 12 oz 1.5 16oz 1.75 20oz 2   We roast almost everyday and have for ma…"

John Berkness replied Jan 5, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"we also offer Ten punch loyalty cards on black coffee, specialty drinks, and for who…"

John Berkness replied Jan 4, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"I've found many obstacles with this myself.  "

John Berkness replied Jan 4, 2011 to Do you ever check up on your wholesale clients.

7 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by John Berkness

"because a twelve ounce coffee doesn't cost as much as a t-shirt, It's not as if the…"

John Berkness replied Jan 4, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"oh, and i hate when peop;le say, I'll take a black coffee... ... oh could you add so…"

John Berkness replied Dec 3, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service