amy louise eaton's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I think we've ousted the manual idea as well as the refurbished LaMarzzoco so I'm no…"

amy louise eaton replied Aug 31, 2012 to New machine options, PLEASE share opinions~

10 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by John P

"I'm with you on the filtered water, we've always had a pretty extensive Everpure fil…"

amy louise eaton replied Aug 29, 2012 to New machine options, PLEASE share opinions~

10 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by John P

"I ended up choosing the Major Luigi. I have ground on it but don't have an espresso…"

amy louise eaton replied Aug 29, 2012 to mazzer grinders, which model?

8 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by amy louise eaton

"I guess it all depends where you are.....and what you are including. Are you talking…"

amy louise eaton replied Aug 28, 2012 to Tenant Improvments

7 Aug 28, 2012

"I wondered the same thing...... I'd like to use my standard register and just do the…"

amy louise eaton replied Aug 28, 2012 to POS? Is anyone using Square?

33 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Katherine

"thank you, I appreciate your time answering! "

amy louise eaton replied Aug 19, 2012 to mazzer grinders, which model?

8 Aug 29, 2012

"I've had my shop 7 years and it was lost in a fire 2 months ago. Total loss. I am re…"

amy louise eaton replied Jul 5, 2012 to La Pavoni BAR-STAR 2V-R and Iberital Automated

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Scott

"http://www.amazon.com/European-Houseware-La-Pavoni-Commercial/dp/B001LF3RUS/ref=sr_1…"

amy louise eaton replied Jul 3, 2012 to La Pavoni BAR-STAR 2V-R and Iberital Automated

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Scott

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service