Jasmine Arielle Grantham's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I would love to try some of your coffee! I'm always up for new things"

Jasmine Arielle Grantham replied Apr 8, 2013 to Where can I find Robusta Coffee beans already roasted to buy??

5 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Joy Marchionni

"ok, when I say started grinder I just mean something that is reasonable yet efficent…"

Jasmine Arielle Grantham replied Oct 20, 2011 to how to pick a grinder

9 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"These are all great but i was looking for something with a lot of felxability per di…"

Jasmine Arielle Grantham replied Oct 19, 2011 to how to pick a grinder

9 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"ok, so you can only get green robusta beans? there isn't anywhere you can buy them r…"

Jasmine Arielle Grantham replied Sep 8, 2011 to Robusta Whole Bean Coffee

4 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Jasmine Arielle Grantham

"I really wish I could.  There isn't but one around here and it's just a localized sh…"

Jasmine Arielle Grantham replied Aug 25, 2011 to How do I fix the espresso machine to where there is the proper texture and amount of crema per shot?

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"while the machine is idle... should i be doing so when it is pulling a shot?"

Jasmine Arielle Grantham replied Aug 25, 2011 to How do I fix the espresso machine to where there is the proper texture and amount of crema per shot?

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"Thanks!  i appreciate the info. :D   - Jaz"

Jasmine Arielle Grantham replied Aug 24, 2011 to How do I fix the espresso machine to where there is the proper texture and amount of crema per shot?

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"yea, it is the pressure. it is set at a 6 bar. but i think that is what the corporat…"

Jasmine Arielle Grantham replied Aug 24, 2011 to How do I fix the espresso machine to where there is the proper texture and amount of crema per shot?

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"definately before. The shop is known for bad quality espresso."

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

"Yea, I know what you mean. Right now they are actually using a Sams club blend becau…"

Jasmine Arielle Grantham replied Aug 23, 2011 to How do I fix the espresso machine to where there is the proper texture and amount of crema per shot?

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service