Mike Shipley's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Last batch of Guatemala FTO La Voz, Huehuetenango's next. High Acidity, citric with…"

Mike Shipley replied Jan 13, 2008 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"I've been thinking about purchasing a Clover (maybe next year) but I'm curious... W…"

Mike Shipley replied Jan 12, 2008 to Clover brewin'

32 Jan 31, 2008
Reply by Anthony Rue

"Jason, how many samples of each coffee are you using? Are you roasting for consumpti…"

Mike Shipley replied Jan 12, 2008 to Public Tastings

12 Jan 24, 2008
Reply by Mike Shipley

"Thanks guys! I like those Terra Keramik cups a lot. I'm debating between more bowl…"

Mike Shipley replied Jan 9, 2008 to What cups do you like for competition?

12 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by chris ganger

"I think the ability to make a motivating and emotionally moving speech is ONE sign o…"

Mike Shipley replied Jan 9, 2008 to Oh no... someone started a discussion about politics.

5 Jan 9, 2008
Reply by Ryan T

"I see your points... Certainly the foreign policy issues the Council on Foreign Rel…"

Mike Shipley replied Jan 8, 2008 to Oh no... someone started a discussion about politics.

5 Jan 9, 2008
Reply by Ryan T

"Al, your confusing espresso with a type of coffee or style of roast. Espresso is a m…"

Mike Shipley replied Jan 6, 2008 to decaf espresso

4 Jan 7, 2008
Reply by Spencer

"I spent a semester in Ireland in college... enough said. Seriously, a smooth whiske…"

Mike Shipley replied Jan 4, 2008 to Libations, Elixirs, and Cuisine

3 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by Spencer

"You don't have to go to Italy... Start with a tour of a local roaster. Then research…"

Mike Shipley replied Jan 4, 2008 to Coffee Roasting

13 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"I let my customers bad mouth the big guys... They will, and they'll do it often. Br…"

Mike Shipley replied Jan 4, 2008 to Competing with the chains

23 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Brian Conroy

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service