The Coffee Institute's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Jason...this is "Taking the place of" Millrock. A better way to think of it is an ev…"

The Coffee Institute replied Apr 3, 2010 to New World Latte Art Championships - Debuting at Coffee Fest MN

4 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by chris ganger

"We use Chemex at Vecinos...as an alternative to our french pressed coffees. Working…"

The Coffee Institute replied Feb 12, 2010 to Anyone offering French Press coffee?

10 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Adam Wilson

"I used to live in NW Arkansas...Springdale / Fayettville area. I know it is not a co…"

The Coffee Institute replied Jan 14, 2010 to Need some new ideas!

14 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Amy

""I think I also need to have a nitch that no one else offers." and... "I'm basical…"

The Coffee Institute replied Jan 14, 2010 to Need some new ideas!

14 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Amy

"Laurie, Are you not getting the kind of traffic you want? Are you making money on th…"

The Coffee Institute replied Jan 13, 2010 to Need some new ideas!

14 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Amy

"Joe said... "This machine is truly going to take espresso into the future" _________…"

The Coffee Institute replied Dec 29, 2009 to Espresso Machines: Which is better Nuova Simonelli or La Marzocco

51 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Ok...here is an Idea for you Judith...it requires minor construction. Build a small(…"

The Coffee Institute replied Oct 21, 2009 to Limiting Wi Fi internet connection in our shop

18 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Gabriel

""Hope it is not over-hyped!" Almost everything is over-hyped."

The Coffee Institute replied Oct 7, 2009 to 'Clover Killer'

8 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Alexander J. Olsen

"Absolutely right. It all matters. And you should listen to Ryan, because going slowi…"

The Coffee Institute replied Oct 5, 2009 to the best technique for pouring a double rosetta?

11 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

"Adjust the volume from the customers side of the counter...not the baristas. Often i…"

The Coffee Institute replied Oct 2, 2009 to Music... I know we have covered whats playing but what about how loud?

5 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by The Coffee Institute

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service