Mickael's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Check with your espresso repair company.  You don't want to buy something and then f…"

Mickael replied Mar 20, 2013 to Schaerer VS. UNIC? and What about WMF? 2 step machines

37 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Joel Cohen

" I always recommend finding someone local.  They need to not only be able to sell yo…"

Mickael replied Feb 19, 2013 to Used equipment companies

6 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Jefro

"I just checked out there site.  what's with the Afghan barber comment??  On the new…"

Mickael replied Feb 19, 2013 to Used equipment companies

6 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Jefro

"Hi Lindsey, make sure there is a company in your area that services lever machines. …"

Mickael replied Jan 23, 2013 to Espresso Machine and Roast

5 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Lindsey Doud

"That much scale would make a lot of noise.  You probably also had wet steam.  When t…"

Mickael replied Oct 3, 2012 to Noisy Espresso Machine?!

25 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by mariposacoffeeroastery

"I've noticed the "whirring" sound on many aurelias.  I think it is due to the pre-in…"

Mickael replied Sep 6, 2012 to Noisy Espresso Machine?!

25 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by mariposacoffeeroastery

"The really long shot (pull the shot all the way to the top of the 12oz cup) is refer…"

Mickael replied Jul 18, 2012 to Traditional Americano: portions and taste difference

10 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Michael B.

"That is very much copper and lime.  On something this bad the only luck I've had is…"

Mickael replied May 31, 2012 to A strange buildup issue

23 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Edwin Poon

"the last time i had a company build a cart is was close to $10k.  The cart included…"

Mickael replied Apr 22, 2012 to Coffee Cart Help

9 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Brady

"I know we have been having a heck of a time sourcing machines to refurb.  We haven't…"

Mickael replied Apr 22, 2012 to Used Espresso Equipment

11 May 9, 2012
Reply by John P

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service