Jason's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"We've noticed that the Silk soy milk we use will separate and look bad but taste fin…"

Jason replied Jan 6, 2012 to Steaming soy?

10 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Cedric

"Please let me know some details. We are already in business in New York and are inte…"

Jason replied May 31, 2011 to New York Espresso Bar for Sale

4 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Ross

"Great post! And very good points. "

Jason replied Apr 19, 2011 to Attention Baristas!!! What owners and managers wish you knew!

15 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Jack Groot

"Definitely North Atlantic. Ask for Ellyn. She's been our rep for about 12 years and…"

Jason replied Feb 23, 2011 to Roasters: Where do you purchase your bags?

22 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Jason

"I agree with you that nothing is perfect, but I can't honestly think of any problems…"

Jason replied Sep 9, 2010 to Rancilio Class 8 DE Tall

9 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Robyn Zaharko

"While I don't own this exact machine (although it is on my wish list!), we have only…"

Jason replied Sep 8, 2010 to Rancilio Class 8 DE Tall

9 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Robyn Zaharko

"They may be all one in the same but for my two cents I would think that a Coffeehous…"

Jason replied Sep 1, 2010 to Difference between coffee house,cafe,coffee bar,coffee place

13 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"We give it 4 minutes then press. Maybe you can find some more info on Bodum's Web si…"

Jason replied Apr 4, 2010 to Proper Coffee Press Time

8 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Ryan Soeder

"We've only ever used Rancilio in our three shops since we opened 15 years ago so tak…"

Jason replied Apr 4, 2010 to Rancilio Epoca E2 (2 group) need opinions on machine

4 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Bambi Clark

"Your post was really interesting and unique. I own Hampton Coffee Company in The Ham…"

Jason replied Mar 7, 2010 to moving advice

7 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by mo'joe

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service