Sarah Thompson's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"We tried doing a daily promo everyday & a coupon in the little local paper &…"

Sarah Thompson replied Jul 8, 2012 to Customers needed

13 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by JR Mobile

"Bottom line- he used YOUR resources for HIS gain. I would fire him. In my opinion he…"

Sarah Thompson replied Jun 25, 2012 to caught my employee using my kitchen for his own business

14 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Tom Mohr

"We shake, shake, shake...blends it nicely. Don't shake too hard though, gets a littl…"

Sarah Thompson replied Apr 23, 2012 to Shaken Iced drinks

9 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Sarah Thompson

"We like the Ghiradelli mixes..we use alot of them with our homemade smoothie bases.…"

Sarah Thompson replied Apr 22, 2012 to Best Frappe Mix on the Market?

19 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Levi Andersen

"Great customer service, great quality & consistency. You have to consider what t…"

Sarah Thompson replied Mar 26, 2012 to Successful Coffee Shops?

20 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by John P

"I use Vienese espresso from Seven Hills in Cincinnati. It has a nice chocolate under…"

Sarah Thompson replied Mar 5, 2012 to What is considered "too fresh" espresso beans to be used in milk based drinks?

11 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Greg Aliff

"I was going to name my shop Buzzing Bean. I had visions of coffee beans that looked…"

Sarah Thompson replied Mar 2, 2012 to I need help with choosing a coffee shop name

9 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by stephanie crocker

"Buzzing Bean "

Sarah Thompson replied Feb 26, 2012 to I need help with choosing a coffee shop name

9 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by stephanie crocker

" "

Sarah Thompson replied Feb 25, 2012 to Cups and Lids

15 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Jason Duncan

"I am stunned to read that folks are prejudging the quality of a food product based o…"

Sarah Thompson replied Oct 1, 2011 to Barista Fashion Wear - What's Hot (or cool)?

24 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Marian Plajdicko

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service