Robert Williams's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Stumptown, Synesso HQ, off the top of my head as far as places I'd like to visit."

Robert Williams replied Oct 27, 2009 to Seattle must see

3 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Kasey Klimes

"We haven't replaced them yet. It's only new. :)"

Robert Williams replied Oct 26, 2009 to Mazzer Robur - latest word?

6 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Robert Williams

"That will work, no doubt their will be a couple ounces of wastage, in order to textu…"

Robert Williams replied Oct 26, 2009 to steaming for a macchiato

5 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Julian Gan

"First, let's approach this with some facts. or⋅i⋅gin  [awr-i-jin, or-] –noun 1. som…"

Robert Williams replied Oct 26, 2009 to Speaking of SO: What is your definition of a Single Origin Coffee?

10 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

"The amount of coffee to get it stable is, in some ways a waste... if you're using fr…"

Robert Williams replied Oct 26, 2009 to Mazzer Robur - latest word?

6 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Robert Williams

"It isn't open yet, but I'll be located at the Northbridge Piazza come this Nov-Dec,…"

Robert Williams replied Oct 26, 2009 to What is your favourite Single Origin coffee bean?

33 Jan 24, 2010

"How does this marvel of aesthetics do as far as temperature control is concerned."

Robert Williams replied Oct 25, 2009 to Mystery Machine in La Marzocco booth at coffee fest?

22 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Kenya Malimbe does wonders for me. Fruity and sharp like a clean cognac around a war…"

Robert Williams replied Oct 25, 2009 to What is your favourite Single Origin coffee bean?

33 Jan 24, 2010

"Robur E's take a good 30kg, before the fluctuation in each dose settles. However, in…"

Robert Williams replied Oct 25, 2009 to Mazzer Robur - latest word?

6 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Robert Williams

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service