John Elford's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Try brenna@lamarzoccousa.com. LaMarzocco does not have any funky codes in their seri…"

John Elford replied Feb 3, 2010 to La Marzocco serial numbers

8 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"What about a piston machine with propane as the heat source. You can theoretically d…"

John Elford replied Jan 10, 2010 to Espresso Carts

4 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by John Elford

"Dustin- My name is John Elford and I would like to be a candidate. I roast in Jackso…"

John Elford replied Dec 21, 2009 to Whos the best wholesale supplier of roasted beans?

38 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Hey Dominique, I have not received anything. If you have any questions regarding how…"

John Elford replied Dec 20, 2009 to Sold! - CSM Coffee Shop Manager System POS software & hardware $3500!

11 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Dominique Mccall

""

John Elford replied Dec 20, 2009 to Sold! - CSM Coffee Shop Manager System POS software & hardware $3500!

11 Dec 21, 2009

"Dominique- I am interested in the CSM equipment you have. Could you give some detail…"

John Elford replied Dec 19, 2009 to Sold! - CSM Coffee Shop Manager System POS software & hardware $3500!

11 Dec 21, 2009

"Hello Ivy, What is still available from your shop?"

John Elford replied Dec 8, 2009 to Coffee Shop Equipments for Sale – Coffeehouse Closing in East Atlanta

12 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by John Elford

"Where are you located? I have a technician in Chattanooga and Nashville, TN."

John Elford replied Nov 23, 2009 to Equipment repair in the Southeast

9 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by David Stellwagen

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service