Mark Twain Ice & Coal's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all the input. It has been a year now that we've been open and I have to…"

Mark Twain Ice & Coal replied Feb 18, 2010 to frappes...smoothies...blended drinks...which are the best?

29 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Levi Andersen

"a real pleasure to see...all finalists represented...great for everyone to witness m…"

Mark Twain Ice & Coal replied Nov 1, 2009 to Mid-West Regional Barista Competition

14 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Graham

"I really appreciate all the responses this question has received and being the obvio…"

Mark Twain Ice & Coal replied Sep 29, 2009 to Using the hot water dispenser from a single boiler machine to make tea....

16 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Barry Jarrett

"java, just opened a coffee house in Hannibal, MO. Is any equiptment still available?…"

Mark Twain Ice & Coal replied Dec 27, 2008 to Coffee House &/or Specialty Coffee Equipment for Sale - Coffee Houses Closing Fishers/Indy IN

4 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

"Matt, We are interested in your Star Sandwich Press. Is it in good working condition…"

Mark Twain Ice & Coal replied Aug 21, 2008 to best gelato and/or pannini machines? please help!!!!

9 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Elijah Nelson

"Matt, We are interested "

Mark Twain Ice & Coal replied Aug 21, 2008 to best gelato and/or pannini machines? please help!!!!

9 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Elijah Nelson

"Matt, I am interested in your Star Grill. Can you tell me the model again. I can't f…"

Mark Twain Ice & Coal replied Aug 18, 2008 to best gelato and/or pannini machines? please help!!!!

9 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Elijah Nelson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service