Nathan Lyle Black's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I met Liza at the Chicago vs. Milwaukee throwdown hosted by Intelli. We started talk…"

Nathan Lyle Black replied Oct 24, 2009 to Loss of a barista. Remembering Liza Whitacre

29 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Rich Halstead

"I just checked out Milwaukee's flickr page to review the final scores and noticed th…"

Nathan Lyle Black replied Jul 27, 2009 to Pics of City to City Throwdown: Milwaukee vs. Chicago

3 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Nathan Lyle Black

"A lot of good points being made here. It seems as though the majority feels the Simo…"

Nathan Lyle Black replied Jul 6, 2009 to Espresso Machines: Which is better Nuova Simonelli or La Marzocco

51 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"I'm sorry, I just realized I forgot to upload the photos. Here's a link: http://ww…"

Nathan Lyle Black replied Jul 3, 2009 to Millrock Las Vegas

9 Jul 3, 2009

"brotherskcoffee.com One of our regulars does graphic design, and another one does w…"

Nathan Lyle Black replied Jul 3, 2009 to Show us your site!

31 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Jeff

"I have photos of the lattes from the first round but not the final round. I'll uploa…"

Nathan Lyle Black replied Jun 20, 2009 to Millrock Las Vegas

9 Jul 3, 2009

"Tips on winning first at Millrock: 1. Practice. Practice. Practice. 2. Have someon…"

Nathan Lyle Black replied Jun 19, 2009 to Barista Certification and Latte Art training

9 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Casha Garcia

"Yesterday I brought my scale to work, dosed and distributed two portafilters identic…"

Nathan Lyle Black replied Jun 2, 2009 to the tamp

40 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"At 9 bars, a machine is pushing against the espresso with a force of 130.68 psi. Pre…"

Nathan Lyle Black replied Jun 1, 2009 to the tamp

40 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"EDIT: Reread your comment, and I completely missed the crucial phrase "they are cons…"

Nathan Lyle Black replied Jun 1, 2009 to the tamp

40 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Matthew

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service