Jesus O. Gomez's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I was there for mardi, and i fond a place call Dee's coffee. The first time i went t…"

Jesus O. Gomez replied Dec 28, 2010 to New Orleans

14 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"Hi there, I'm a Barista I currently work in a coffee shop at old San Juan. Right now…"

Jesus O. Gomez replied Dec 27, 2010 to who is considered a qualified Bartista

4 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Adam Wilson

"About the 220v, I use a converter,We got a Marzocco GS/3 for caterings and is 220v,…"

Jesus O. Gomez replied May 26, 2010 to Coffee Carts

18 Aug 5, 2019
Reply by Amber Cay

"I just tried your "Death in a Cup" today and boom, it was so good. Also I tried with…"

Jesus O. Gomez replied May 16, 2010 to Personal Specialty drink ! What is your drink ?

5 May 17, 2010
Reply by Kendal Calquhoun

"Well I got something for rainy days, is called "Nirvana" really simple. In a 6oz cup…"

Jesus O. Gomez replied May 15, 2010 to Personal Specialty drink ! What is your drink ?

5 May 17, 2010
Reply by Kendal Calquhoun

"Well I'm from Puerto Rico. Normally we use a SO blend, that consist in to types of r…"

Jesus O. Gomez replied Apr 25, 2010 to Tasting or Cupping your espresso....

32 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by b smyth

"People thanks for the tips, there been great."

Jesus O. Gomez replied Apr 17, 2010 to Irish Coffe

11 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Aldrich

"Well this caracolillo or pea bearry, strong bold flavor, no acidity what so ever, an…"

Jesus O. Gomez replied Apr 11, 2010 to SPRO SHOTS!

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Nathan Kosky

"Normally i go for mugs, but it all depend on what you are doing. But i always pull m…"

Jesus O. Gomez replied Apr 10, 2010 to Pull the shot directly into the mug, or into shot glasses?

31 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service