Brandon's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Well lets assume the worst here and imagine a super saturated solution beyond the so…"

Brandon replied Jun 10, 2009 to Backflushing purocaff without replacing shower screen = Death?

7 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Gabriel Dunn

"I agree with Brady on this one. The screen acts as a filter for large particles that…"

Brandon replied Jun 10, 2009 to Backflushing purocaff without replacing shower screen = Death?

7 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Gabriel Dunn

"Competition definitely improves the breed. I'm looking forward to trying lots of new…"

Brandon replied Jun 4, 2009 to Coffee Wars in Portland

7 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

"Brady and Jesse know whats up. I'd also like to add a little habit that I know we al…"

Brandon replied May 19, 2009 to competitions

19 May 19, 2009
Reply by Brandon

"whoa ray what do you guys use?! Thats intense! If you can source local high quality…"

Brandon replied May 18, 2009 to How do you guys like your local dairy?

6 May 19, 2009
Reply by Portland Roasting

"Two forms of competition exist. 1) SCAA Barista comp by region in the US. I think yo…"

Brandon replied May 18, 2009 to competitions

19 May 19, 2009
Reply by Brandon

"nevermind the shoes, get some inserts/orthodics. I wear sneaker type shoes, not dres…"

Brandon replied May 17, 2009 to What shoes do you wear while working?

60 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Terika

"I obviously don't know the specifics of this space, but I wonder what would happen i…"

Brandon replied May 15, 2009 to The Student Conundrum

2 May 15, 2009
Reply by Brandon

"I think most everyone still stocks skim. I know I sell I significant numbers of skim…"

Brandon replied May 14, 2009 to Skim "milk" anyone?

23 May 19, 2009
Reply by BoogeyClat

"Cafe medici"

Brandon replied May 10, 2009 to Real Coffee Shops in Austin, TX

2 May 11, 2009
Reply by Mike McKim

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service