fatima zohra salah's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"hi do you speak french and i do not think it is possible to get you a contract in mo…"

fatima zohra salah replied Sep 12, 2009 to how to make my coffee shop work and succeed

11 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by fatima zohra salah

"i have a coffee shop in Rabat Morocco and i am interested in exchanges. I am a begin…"

fatima zohra salah replied Sep 10, 2009 to Payment for Exchanges

39 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Josip Drazenovich

"thanks a lot Jay I will be in the U.S. starting september 17 with my family based in…"

fatima zohra salah replied Sep 2, 2009 to how to make my coffee shop work and succeed

11 Sep 12, 2009

"Hi Marshall fuss i went to the adress you nicely gave me but there is no real networ…"

fatima zohra salah replied Sep 1, 2009 to how to make my coffee shop work and succeed

11 Sep 12, 2009

"hi i have rancilio i buy cafe dubois imperator and superior i have no pictures i am…"

fatima zohra salah replied Sep 1, 2009 to how to make my coffee shop work and succeed

11 Sep 12, 2009

"thanks a lot my dear i will try and let you know wonderful "

11 Sep 12, 2009

"Hi Thanks so much for your answer I started my coffee shop snack a year ago at that…"

11 Sep 12, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service