Alice Paige's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! I bet it was a great experience that you had. This type of activity is really n…"

Alice Paige replied Dec 15, 2014 to Origin trip to Guatemala, places and recommendations?

2 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Alice Paige

"It's a nice idea! It would be a great experience especially for roasters, you'll lea…"

Alice Paige replied Dec 15, 2014 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"Powdered frappe mixes can be a bit pricey but with proper search & research, you…"

Alice Paige replied Dec 15, 2014 to DYI Powdered Frappe mixes

4 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Levi Andersen

"We used to call them coffee smoothies too. But later we call them frappe too."

Alice Paige replied Dec 15, 2014 to Frappe vs Blended Ice Coffee

3 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Alice Paige

"Totally agree with Crucial Coffee, go for stainless steel filter it's more safe that…"

Alice Paige replied Dec 11, 2014 to Starting a Pour Over Brew Bar

13 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Crucial Coffee

"Yes, roasting, grinding, brewing & all takes practice until you get the taste th…"

Alice Paige replied Dec 11, 2014 to 1L Chemex Pourover Issues - Help

5 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Crucial Coffee

"Interesting! I wanna try this one too. I wonder if I would be able to attain this."

Alice Paige replied Dec 11, 2014 to New Espresso

2 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Alice Paige

"I always buy my cafe supplies at http://MyCafeSupplies.com.au. They never fail to su…"

Alice Paige replied Dec 11, 2014 to Online Distributors

3 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Crucial Coffee

"Hi Olivia. I haven't tried it yet. But most of my friends told me Luwak isn't that g…"

Alice Paige replied Dec 8, 2014 to Luwak Coffee

14 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Coffeediva

"Hi Matt! Well you sure really have a great plan. Have you tried reaching out these c…"

Alice Paige replied Dec 7, 2014 to El Salvador Strictly High Altitude Gourmet Coffee available for sample

3 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Matt Abraham

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service