Erin's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Cafe Vivache is a local favorite, as well as Stumptown Coffee roasters (Boylston/Pin…"

Erin replied Oct 25, 2010 to Land of Coffee!!

7 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Chris

"Yeah...basically I allow my customers to have anything they want any way they want..…"

Erin replied Jul 3, 2010 to what customer requests do you say no to?

102 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Haha. I've used those machines before!! They're dangerous!"

Erin replied Oct 22, 2009 to On the job injuries

27 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by John Berkness

"that sucks!! I had to get a tetanus shot when I went to the emergency room too, but…"

Erin replied Oct 20, 2009 to On the job injuries

27 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by John Berkness

"Yeah I went straight to the hospital, and it only took like a week for it to look li…"

Erin replied Oct 16, 2009 to On the job injuries

27 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by John Berkness

"hahaha!!! I think that's the best one so far. That's hilarious! I bet it hurt like n…"

Erin replied Oct 10, 2009 to On the job injuries

27 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by John Berkness

"I've never heard of it being a requirement, but as a manager, I have all my staff us…"

Erin replied Oct 9, 2009 to Required to use a thermometer.

16 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"Dude...those are some nasty ones!! I can't imagine dropping one of those things on m…"

Erin replied Sep 27, 2009 to On the job injuries

27 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by John Berkness

"I work in a coffee shop right across the street from a starbucks, and there was one…"

Erin replied Sep 19, 2009 to Independents and Consumer Reactions to Starbucks Closing Stores

49 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Corvus Coffee

"In junior high I used to drink Hazelnut White mochas from Sbux, I swear, since I've…"

Erin replied Sep 15, 2009 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service