Adam Wilson's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"An idea for chaff:  If you can collect it and compress it together somehow, it might…"

Adam Wilson replied Aug 14, 2012 to Alternative Green Coffee Use

3 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Aaron Jordan

"I've always cleaned them as Keith described.  The same urnex solution can be used to…"

Adam Wilson replied Dec 27, 2011 to Cleaning Mazzer Hopper

3 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Alison Powers

"Hey now.  I'm a man, and I'm neither greedy with my techniques nor an asshole.  I ha…"

Adam Wilson replied Jul 7, 2011 to So... Anyone actually want to discuss ROASTING?

27 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Just received my kettle (http://www.homeloo.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=33_48&am…"

Adam Wilson replied Apr 7, 2011 to Pourover Kettles

45 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Mykey Avila

"I agree with Daniel on the weighing method.   One thing to consider:  if you have yo…"

Adam Wilson replied Apr 7, 2011 to Weighing water for pourover

8 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Bryan Arndt

"The shop where I work uses a similar machine (2-group semi-auto Linea with no bells…"

Adam Wilson replied Mar 30, 2011 to Was this a wise decision?

5 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Jacob Casella

"There's a shop in town here that uses them.  IMO, they do a sub-par job of separatin…"

Adam Wilson replied Feb 11, 2011 to xpress smart cup

3 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Adam Wilson

"Hey Tommy, thanks for offering your fellow coffee professionals a discounted drink f…"

Adam Wilson replied Jan 6, 2011 to Honey Macchiato for the Holidays at Purest Café

50 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Tommy

"Sadly, "barista" is still a pretty ambiguous job title in most places.  No offense t…"

Adam Wilson replied Dec 28, 2010 to who is considered a qualified Bartista

4 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Adam Wilson

"Ok now, which kettle are we talking about?  The original post's http://www.homeloo.c…"

Adam Wilson replied Dec 25, 2010 to Pourover Kettles

45 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Mykey Avila

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service