Matias Zeledon's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with john.  You have lots of latitude as long as you "cut down" the strenght…"

Matias Zeledon replied Sep 27, 2014 to Cortados

2 Sep 27, 2014
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"Will, hi!  I guess the honey coffee is a product that will go the way of the French…"

Matias Zeledon replied Dec 24, 2012 to Honey process coffee

11 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"Yes, they are."

Matias Zeledon replied Apr 20, 2012 to Honey process coffee

11 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"well, i might skewed by the rancilio prices in Costa Rica.  The Epoca is half of the…"

Matias Zeledon replied Apr 11, 2011 to Classe 6 vs. Aurelia.

30 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"Just got a hold of this discussion and, if not too late, let me contribute.   I have…"

Matias Zeledon replied Apr 11, 2011 to Classe 6 vs. Aurelia.

30 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"Jay, i dont run a $100mm profit company and i am not going to say that i would not l…"

Matias Zeledon replied Apr 10, 2011 to Starbucks & local/regional chains fail in quality!

13 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Jay, funny that you mention Blue Bottle. i have only heard of it thru a couple of my…"

Matias Zeledon replied Apr 9, 2011 to Best espresso around

46 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Joshua Henrikson

"Nothing better to end a topic than to get the benefit of the doubt, tks Kait. I cons…"

Matias Zeledon replied Apr 9, 2011 to Starbucks & local/regional chains fail in quality!

13 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Kait, not sure that i understand when you say that SB IS NOT specialty coffee.  What…"

Matias Zeledon replied Apr 8, 2011 to Starbucks & local/regional chains fail in quality!

13 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Todd, sorry that you misinterpreted my message.  The fact of the matter is that they…"

Matias Zeledon replied Apr 8, 2011 to Starbucks & local/regional chains fail in quality!

13 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service