Deferio's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"I am based in Syracuse, NY (upstate) Message me here on BX. -CD"

Deferio replied Apr 4, 2012 to latte art training?

4 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by alessio troia

"The premise of your first point is, I believe, a bit off. You should not think that…"

Deferio replied Oct 29, 2011 to The Italian Identity Slipping Away...

6 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Giovanni Caffarella

"this actually is about your timing. First time how long it takes you to add all the…"

Deferio replied Oct 15, 2011 to Milk.

5 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Joona Suominen

"Check lists and systems are the language shops use to maintain standards whether wri…"

Deferio replied Oct 13, 2011 to Compensating for a bad hire

5 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Southeast Grind

"The name is more common that the drink itself. If we were wanting what a "common" un…"

Deferio replied Sep 5, 2011 to Just what is a Macchiato to you?

84 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Joel Cohen

"but what if we discover what the true definition of Macchiato is...and don't like it…"

Deferio replied Sep 5, 2011 to Just what is a Macchiato to you?

84 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Joel Cohen

"incorporate half the air you are adding. Pour all the steamed into a clear pint glas…"

Deferio replied Aug 14, 2011 to Latte art difficulties

17 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Cedric

"Ian. Start adding air withing the first 2 seconds after activating the steam wand. I…"

Deferio replied Aug 12, 2011 to Latte art difficulties

17 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Cedric

"Troy,      Ability does not dictate pay as much as work ethic and above all attitude…"

Deferio replied Aug 11, 2011 to Attracting and keeping quality Barista talent: Can a business model help with this?

16 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Business model: Hire hard working people and pay them accordingly. You get out what…"

Deferio replied Aug 10, 2011 to Attracting and keeping quality Barista talent: Can a business model help with this?

16 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service