N. Freeman's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Fine Tuning my system with the VST filters and new Grinders.Consistency of draw time…"

N. Freeman replied Sep 25, 2011 to Anyone have experience using the VST baskets on a La Marzocco MP machine?

5 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by N. Freeman

"As mentioned by Keith E, using a Keurig and dose-your-own using a quality coffee, an…"

N. Freeman replied Jul 6, 2011 to Is anyone concerned about the K cup?

13 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Marshall Fuss

"I agree with Ryan, Using the Strada basket I was able to adjust the grind, similar t…"

N. Freeman replied May 30, 2011 to La Marzocco baskets...what size do you use?

7 May 30, 2011
Reply by N. Freeman

"Jason wrote: “I don't think anyone has mentioned a specific time in this thread.  Th…"

N. Freeman replied May 25, 2011 to Shot Timing: From "on" or from moment of first drops?

24 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Isaiah Hekhuis

"Brady, Thanks! I tried the vinegar and I now understand what is meant by an acidic…"

N. Freeman replied Oct 20, 2009 to about espresso

5 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by N. Freeman

"No pun intended, but what does acid taste like? Is it the little taste of citrus I t…"

N. Freeman replied Oct 20, 2009 to about espresso

5 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by N. Freeman

"Fraser, You bring up a good point referring to stones in the coffee. I bought five…"

N. Freeman replied Aug 22, 2009 to Burr Wear

16 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

"Using a K10 WBC the Compak manual recommends replacing their conical models at 1500K…"

N. Freeman replied Aug 21, 2009 to Burr Wear

16 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

"When traveling and visiting a coffee bar, I look for Splenda. If they don't have it…"

N. Freeman replied Aug 13, 2009 to Alternative Sweeteners

9 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by N. Freeman

"Larry, I owned a Nuova Simonelli and used it for four years. It never gave a problem…"

N. Freeman replied Jul 10, 2009 to Grinder for home espresso

14 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Larry Prochazka

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service