Chris's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (211) Replies Latest Activity

"Sure, but with some indication to their quality. I've seen everything from a one t…"

Chris replied Nov 28, 2010 to coffee in Montreal?

7 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Brady

"I'm the same way with eggs. "Cooked. Let the cook do what he wants." Sometimes I get…"

Chris replied Nov 26, 2010 to Barista's Choice

9 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Ginamarie Gianandrea

"Lessee, I have a seventy square foot kitchen, and at least ten square feet of it are…"

Chris replied Nov 22, 2010 to Is there such a thing.... as too obsessed?

15 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Chris

"Insert standard rant about industry standards here. Anyhoo, on that and on the di…"

Chris replied Nov 22, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

""Pardon me, stewardess. I speak jive!!" Translation: "Did you intentionally make t…"

Chris replied Nov 22, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011

"Yup. Fifteen minutes after grinding was the general area in which the coffee start…"

Chris replied Oct 31, 2010 to How long does ground coffee stay fresh in doser???????

38 Oct 31, 2010

"I feel exactly the same way, quite often. It's nice to have interweb editors, ain't…"

Chris replied Oct 28, 2010 to How long does ground coffee stay fresh in doser???????

38 Oct 31, 2010

"Monorail (downtwon) is a hole in the wall that should be experienced. Nice folk, rea…"

Chris replied Oct 28, 2010 to Land of Coffee!!

7 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Chris

"Counter Culture Coffee has a bit of a cupping every Friday, don't' they? Even if the…"

Chris replied Oct 28, 2010 to Hey North Carolina

7 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by jonathan bonchak

"Hey, no offense, but you're not paying attention. Reread the posts, re-read the ru…"

Chris replied Oct 18, 2010 to How long does ground coffee stay fresh in doser???????

38 Oct 31, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service