Jen Hurd's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"That's a really awesome idea, Jordan!"

Jen Hurd replied Oct 31, 2016 to Barista benefits

3 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Jen Hurd

"First things first--free beverages. I believe that your employees should be able to…"

Jen Hurd replied Oct 27, 2016 to Barista benefits

3 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Jen Hurd

"Hi! You can post jobs on this site on the jobs page. It's through Poached Jobs, whic…"

Jen Hurd replied Oct 18, 2016 to Does anyone know where we can hire experienced baristas for our caffes?

1 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Jen Hurd

"Mark has some great input! I'd also address the following: -Are you going to be doin…"

Jen Hurd replied Oct 11, 2016 to Start up list

4 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Alun Evans

"We work with 1883 in the school, and I really like it. They do solid standard flavor…"

Jen Hurd replied Sep 28, 2016 to 1883 Maison Routin & Barista 22 Sauces and Syrups

2 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Emma

"Hey, Zev. That's what we call settling and distribution. The idea is to create as ev…"

Jen Hurd replied Sep 27, 2016 to smoothing out the grinds before tamping

3 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by John P

"Gotcha. I misunderstood your message before. If it were me, I'd poke around the web…"

Jen Hurd replied Sep 26, 2016 to Employee Handbooks and training

9 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Katherine

"Good morning! I don't know that there's a perfect template to pull from on the web,…"

Jen Hurd replied Sep 26, 2016 to Employee Handbooks and training

9 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Katherine

"This is a great research piece (focused on Portland, but includes the time you're in…"

Jen Hurd replied Aug 9, 2016 to Traditional American Coffee-Culture, pre 1st-Wave?

3 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Jen Hurd

"I agree--the lighter roasts and manual brew methods were not original to the third w…"

Jen Hurd replied Aug 8, 2016 to Traditional American Coffee-Culture, pre 1st-Wave?

3 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Jen Hurd

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service