Pablo Castaneda's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey guys if you ever want to visit origin in Antigua Guatemala we can tailor your en…"

Pablo Castaneda replied Jul 20, 2016 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"Hey guys, you are welcome to come to Guatemala, harvest time for Antigua Guatemala g…"

Pablo Castaneda replied Jun 7, 2010 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"More pics "

Pablo Castaneda replied Jun 30, 2009 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"Some pics of the finca and house in Antigua Guatemala"

Pablo Castaneda replied Jun 30, 2009 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"Hey guys I posted pictures of the house we have for coffee tours where you can visit…"

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"Hola Lisa, I'm Pablo Castaneda, president and founder of Kafes Guatemala, I have a w…"

Pablo Castaneda replied May 24, 2009 to Central/South American Specialty Drinks

1 May 24, 2009
Reply by Pablo Castaneda

"Mccafe started in Guatemala guys, this new concept for you has been in Latin America…"

Pablo Castaneda replied May 7, 2009 to McDonalds $100M Ad Campaign & McCafe Roll Out

89 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Espresso Rescue

"hey Joe, send me an address and Ill send you some coffee.- "

Pablo Castaneda replied May 5, 2009 to What would motivate you to buy your coffee always ONLINE???

10 May 5, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"Hey Guys, thanks for the comments, we are actually planning to have a roasting facil…"

Pablo Castaneda replied May 5, 2009 to What would motivate you to buy your coffee always ONLINE???

10 May 5, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"We roast the coffee in Guate and we send it to our office in OHio, but timewise afte…"

10 May 5, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service