Amit Ahuja's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"ONe more to check out, VendHQ...this one also has a good backup team and a nice inte…"

Amit Ahuja replied Apr 13, 2016 to Coffee Shop Manager

19 May 10, 2016
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

"I am a coffee novice and still there is a lot to learn from you guys. It's a great m…"

Amit Ahuja replied Apr 5, 2016 to Favorite/most memorable coffees

24 May 31, 2022
Reply by Frederick harley

" "

Amit Ahuja replied Apr 5, 2016 to Best wholesale for disposable paper and plastic coffee cups?

10 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Brooke Highsmith

"This is what actually the beauty of French Press is...But few people who don't like…"

Amit Ahuja replied Mar 19, 2016 to French Press

5 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by Dustin Arnold

"Although I am not a coffee grower, but am desperately needing some basics as I am pl…"

Amit Ahuja replied Mar 2, 2016 to Growing coffee in United States?

9 Feb 24, 2020
Reply by Steven Turney

"Giotto is a great option but it will cost more than 2000 bucks, if that is not your…"

Amit Ahuja replied Mar 1, 2016 to Home Espresso Machine

6 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by mali sunan

"Though I am a newbie to the above discussion and also the lever espresso machines, I…"

Amit Ahuja replied Mar 1, 2016 to Why use a piston lever espresso machine?

32 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

"I feel like there must be some more utility in this tool to be more attractive. It i…"

Amit Ahuja replied Feb 29, 2016 to New tool for espresso machine maintenance. Looking for feedback!

1 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

"Buying a machine for commercial purpose should not be anyhow linked to budget, it ra…"

Amit Ahuja replied Feb 29, 2016 to Best commercial espresso machine

17 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service